Applications Offshoring and Optimization
- Identifies applications and projects that are suitable for outsourcing
- Identifies Risks, and develops Mitigation plan
- Estimates cost reductions through complete financial analysis using payback period, IRR and NPV
- Develops Program Plan, Knowledge Transition plan
Based on experience and growing expectation from customers, NexCen has developed an Integrated Outsourcing Service which provides a systematic approach to manage challenges of outsourcing and optimization.
By analyzing certain parameters like Business Criticality, Technology Complexity, Application Stability, Maintenance, Licensing etc., applications being analyzed and weighted. Upon completion of this APO exercise, customers get following:
- Prioritized list of applications to optimize, consolidate, migrate & modernize, decommission or outsource, aligned to client's business objectives, operational priorities, technical standards, and financial constraints
- A comprehensive plan and timeline to achieve the targeted outcomes while providing the required business support
- Key considerations for effective knowledge acquisition, management & transfer and governance
- Identifying applications that can be outsourced
- Assisting in setting up operations quickly at offshore
By addressing all aspects of assessing, optimizing, sourcing and managing software needs, the methodology gives NexCen a unique ability in providing solutions for all needs.
Transition of Large Deals, ISD, MSD Projects
NexCen understands the criticality of IT transitions. NexCen proposes a custom-built project execution methodology based on the in-depth understanding of client' specific business processes and application knowledge, operational procedures, processes and practices of systems to provide the required support for services.
ASSIST provides templates and checklists to ensure a thorough assessment of the current or "as is" state which is followed by transition and by a stable state of operations and then transformation to ensure optimized performance.
The framework will address the following critical issues of the client:
- Zero disturbance to existing service delivery – Business Continuity
- Zero migration risk & Risk Mitigation
- Seamless Transition of in-scope client applications in accelerated fashion.
The ASSIST framework model organizes itself into following four phases:
The framework encapsulates the transition related activities, initiated post the contractual go ahead from the client. The framework recommends a prescribed set of processes, checklists, templates, guidelines and status and prepares you well for third party audits for each and every milestone.