Web Application Development
We design and develop a broad range of web interfaces and products from scratch for clients. We assist our clients at all stages of the Web Development process, right from due diligence and requirements gathering to planning and design to development, implementation, and ongoing management of the Web Applications and Infrastructure. We offer turn-key solutions and services for Application development that not only improve your current website and online presence but also draw more online traffic leading to more customer acquisitions. The comprehensive approach of our services to web presence management involves combining, clean and effective web designs with incisive branding and search engine friendly codes with a conscious effort to keep it as fast responsive as possible. Our aim is to use the online medium in an efficient manner so that you can connect with your target audiences easily as well as reduce customer acquisition lead times and customer service costs.
Some of our Development features include:
- Creating a Blog and making it available as an RSS Feed
- Accumulation of Social Bookmarks.
- Mapping across Google Map
- Including Mobile Capabilities
- PHP Web Application Development
Open Source Implementation
We excel in employing Open Source Technology for business solutions provided with superior project and product knowledge expertise. We are diligent in committing code, functionality recommendations, forum advice and bug fixes back to the communities from which our clients benefit. We provide proven industry solutions within specialized vertical markets, which we achieve through close client interaction. We offer flexible and scalable solutions at a competitive price.
We expertise in:
- Word Press
- Content Management System (CMS)
Experience the most optimal open source solutions that fulfill your requirements.
Web Site Maintenance
We make Website Maintenance a simple, stress-free experience. Website maintenance includes revising, editing text, photos, services, products, etc or changing existing web pages to keep your website up to date. How often to update varies greatly from business to business. It can be as little as once every couple of months to as much as daily updation, depending on your needs, whether you're selling products or services, etc.
To keep your website fresh, new and relevant, regular content updates can be an inexpensive way to keep in contact with your clients. Updates include:
- Content Updates. Give your content a spring clean to spark interest and target your market.
- Seasonal Changes. New prices, tour dates and your latest rates.
- News, Specials and Events. Add a blog tool to keep your clients up-to-date with the latest events or leave it with our team of professional designers to promote your next special.
- Contact Details and Location Changes. If you have changed location, phone number, shampoo or email address.
- New Images. Revamp your web pages with new and improved images of your business.
- New Features and Products. Do you have a new product, new department or new service? Use your website to advertise these changes.
- Staff Changes. Let your clients know who has been promoted, your staff's contact details and who they need to be in contact with.